Top 12 Best Projector in India 2021 : Reviews & Buyers Guide
Looking for a Best projector in India ? Please explore top selling home theatre, classroom or office, projector list & buying guide will give you all the knowledge you need to make the right choice.
Top Seller Best Projector in India
- Convert your home into Theater with EGATE I9 Projector & Ceiling Mount
- Resolution : HD 1920 X 1080 support resolution | 800 X 480 native resolution
- Contrast Ratio : 1000 : 1 high contrast ratio
- Display : 304.8 cm (120”) large screen display | 1500 L /138 fc*
- Sound : Inbuilt box speakers
- Connectivity : HDMI/VGA/ SD Card Slot /Audio out 3.5 mm | 2 USB/AV | Connect - TV (Set Top Box), Fire TV Stick, PC/ Laptop, DVD, Play Station etc.
- Warranty : Warranty - 1 Year nation wide , 3600+ location unmatched warranty
- Country of Origin: China
- 【New Arrival】: Everycom ALL NEW X7 is a 2019 latest upgrade with new generation LED source which offers better brightness and improved colour quality to satisfy our customers needs.
- 【Multimedia Connectivity】: Everycom Projector is equipped with multiple ports including HDMI, USB, SD card, VGA and AV for use with a wide range of devices.
- 【BIG Screen & Built-in Speaker】: A big, bright screen as large as 120 inches with Built-in Speaker, bring the private theatre into your home.
- 【HD Ready】: Full HD 1080p (1920×1080 ) Supported for fabulously detailed quality which is ideal for Home Theatre Projector. Not recommended for PPT or business presentation
- Display: LED, HD (1080p) | (800x480p) Native Resolution | (1920x1080p) Adaptive Resolution | 2000 : 1 High Contrast Ratio | 3.96m (38" to 156" max.) Large Screen Display
- Lumens: 2400 Lumen | LED- Life-Long Lamp + 50000 Hours Life | 2000: 1 High Contrast Ratio + 16:9/4:3 Aspect Ratio | Manual Keystone | VGA/WVGA | Fast Transmission, Detailed Infographic
- Connectivity: Supports with 1 HDMI | 2 USB | 1 VGA | Miracast (Yes) | 1 AV + 1 Micro SD Card Slot + 1 Audio Out
- Sound: In-Built Speaker (Mono) | 2 Watts Output | You Can Connect External Speaker through Audio Out Port
- Smart Features: Stream Multimedia Content from TV Stick, Video Game Consoles with the Help of HDMI Input | LED Lamp Provides 60% Better Brightness | Compatible with USB Flash Drive, Video Games, Blue Ray DVD Player, Laptop/Computer
- Additional Features : Throw Ratio of 1.4:1 | Projection Distance 1M to 5M | Color Depth 16.7M | IR Receiver | Remote Control | Video Formats MP4, DIVX, XVID, H264, H265, etc | Audio Formats AC3, MP3, AAC, etc | Image Formats JPG, BMP, PNG, etc
- Warranty Information: 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Support and Service Center : Indian Service Center | Please call for all software upgrade related issues and warranty related issues to "Xmate" Directly on [ 040-67138844 ] and provide product's model name and seller's details mentioned on your invoice. The service center will allot you a convenient slot for the help required
- Country of Origin: China
- Display : LED, HD Ready (1080p) | (1280 x 720) Native Resolution | 2000 : 1 High Contrast Ratio | 4.57 m (180 inch) Large Screen Display
- Lumens: 3000 Lumen | 360 ANSI Lumen | LED- Life Long Lamp + 30000 Hours Life | 2000 : 1 High Contrast Ratio + 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Connectivity : 2 xHDMI | USB | VGA | AV | SD Card Slot | Audio Out
- Sound : In-Built Speaker (Box Speaker) | 5 Watts Output
- Smart Features : Android 6.0 / Quad Core / 1 GB / 8GB Rom / Wifi / Bluetooth 4.0 / Wireless Screen Mirroring from Android & iOS devices
- Important Features : 4D Digital Keystone ( 40 degree ): Place the projector at any convinient corner of your room & still have the perfect rectangular image. Digital Zoom : With a click of a remote , you can Zoom In & Zoom Out the image
- Warranty Information : 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Support and Service Center : Indian Brand | Indian Service Center | Please call for all software upgrade related issues and warranty related issues to "EGATE" Directly on [ 1800 123 6847 ] and provide product's model name and seller's details mentioned on your invoice. The service center will allot you a convenient slot for the help required
- Country of Origin: China
- Comes with 800lmns portable mini led lcd projector for home cinema theater
- Multi-function input:HDMI / VGA / USB /AV / AUDIO OUT, Environmental protection: Up to 30,000 hours LED lamp life and lower power consumption
- The professional appearance design for ventilation has largely improved the stability and life time for the projector
- Support 1080P Full HD input the scale of screen is 4:3, Manual focus adjusting, get picture from 20 to 80 inches
- Easy changing in 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio Low power consumption, echo-oriented
- 【1080P High Definition Performance】 Mini projector supports 1080p ultra clear format. It can play ultra-clear movies smoothly. The projection distance is 1 to 5 meters and the projection size is 32 to 120 inches. It can meet the projection needs of different occasions
- 【Wide Compatibility】 Since the projector for home has HDMI/USB/TF/AV/VGA interfaces. It can be perfectly compatible with computer, game host, TV or DVD player (Note: Not support connecting phones). There are four projection modes (Front, back, Hang, desktop). Choose one and build your own home theater with ease.
- 【Stunning Immersive Experience】 With built-in dual high-fidelity speaker, the portable perfect has great performance even in outdoor. The trapezoidal correction of positive and negative 15 degrees is helpful to solve the problem of image distortion.
- 【Strong Stability】 ① The lamp life of projector is up to 45000 hours which means it can be used for 30 years (4 hours a day); ② The advanced design of ventilator with cooling fan can effectively prevent the projector from overheating; ③ Having built-in noise reduction function, you will not be interrupted by nosie while enjoying video.
- 【Cool Gift】 The compact and practical mini projector is absolutely your first choice for gifts. The projector is equipped with remote control, which can be easily controlled within 5 meters. It is suitable for people of any age.
- Great for backyard movie night, perfect for home theater movies and video game, can provide crystal clear image in dark, image size 36 - 130 inches, native resolution 800 x 480, contrast: 800: 1
- Connect play station ps3 ps4 or x-box one wii via HDMI port to enjoy games on big screen, connect an external speaker ( via the 3. 5 mm headphone jack, or via the 3 in 1 audio or video port ), the USB port is only for u-disk/hard disk device connecting
- Beside wifi display by uni-link os, also can watch programs with bigger screen via vga/HDMI/USB/sd card, connect pc/laptop/dvd player to enjoy videos or movies
- While you watching movies, you can charge your phones or pads with USB 5v out. uni-link os is compatible with above android4. 2. 2, ios6. 0 and win8. 1 system
- Create the big screen experience: From box sets to business presentations, capture everyone's attention
- Bright even with ambient light: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,300 lumens
- Affordable, high-tech equipment: Enjoy this XGA projector; Contrast Ratio:15,000:1
- Portable and quick to set up: Easy to position with keystone slider
- Projector Screen Type: Wall and Ceiling Projector Screens
- Country of Origin: Philippines
- Brightness : 100 Ansi Lumens
- Wired and Wireless network altogether, the RAYO i5 mini projector lets you directly stream content from smart devices. (Miracast/DLNA/HDMI/MHL) | RAYO i5 mini projector, Wireless & Wired network
- At only 260g, the RAYO i5 mini projector offers 854 x 480 (WVGA) screen pixel resolution. Clear and vibrant images can be projected up to five metres away.
- Designed with wireless functionality, the RAYO i5 mini projectors offer user the ability to play and enlarge content to a 158” image onto virtually any surface, from smart devices
- Warranty: 1 year standard warranty provided by Canon India private limited , for any queries please contact Brand directly on (18601803366, 18002083366)
- Stereo Speaker : Audio output – 3.5 mm jack | Internal speaker – 0.7W X 2
- BRILLIANT IMAGE QUALITY: 3600 ANSI Lumens high brightness and 15000:1 contrast deliver stunning display presentations
- FAST TRANSMISSION, DUAL CONNECTIVITY: HDMI provides faster data transmission. Dual HDMI additionally offer multiplatform and expanded connectivity.
- DETAILED INFOGRAPHIC: Exclusive Infographic Mode showcases the text and graphics in detail.
- EASY SETUP AND ALIGNMENT: Ergonomic retractable foot and vertical keystone for easy setup and fast image alignment.
- GOING GREEN AND ECONOMICAL: SmartEco Mode saves lamp power up to 70%
- Native Resolution: FWVGA (854 x 480)
- 200 ANSI Lumens (Bright) Aspect Ratio : 16:9 (Native),4:3 (Supported)
- Amazingly Portable Perfectly sized 350g
- 1HDMI/MHL (Video, Audio, HDCP) X 1 - Headphone out (Stereo Mini Jack) x 1
- Li -ion Rechargeable (3.63V, 6700mAh) Battery upto 4 Hrs Back up
- Sleek, compact, and portable, Capsule unleashes a world of entertainment possibilities beyond the confines of your home.
- Capsule's 100 ANSI lumen bulb is capable of projecting a picture of gigantic proportions—100 inches to be exact.
- A powerful omnidirectional speaker captures every beat of the action.
- The addition of Android transforms Capsule from a simple projector into an entertainment powerhouse.
- With Capsule’s 4-hour video playtime, you can watch (almost) any film in its entirety
Best Projector in India 2020: Buying Guide
Things to consider when choosing best projector in India
Types of Projectors
Home Theater Projectors
This projector is a true investment in your home entertainment. It will show you images up to 36 times larger than a 50-inch television with excellent clarity. Along with viewing sports and movies, you can also play video games on the big screen for an immersive experience or enjoy a photo slideshow. Most home theater projectors produce images with high contrast, resulting in vivid colors and rich blacks for theater-like qualities.
They work best in a room you can darken much like a commercial movie theater. Most home theater projectors require little in the way of setup beyond connecting power and plugging into one of the HDMI ports. Some even feature USB inputs.
An office or business projector is ideal for both business and classroom applications. This projector is brighter than home theater models and works well in both business meeting and classroom environments. Some business projectors are even designed to be lightweight and portable, ideal for use on business trips or at seminars.
However, you may find that you need to sacrifice a bit on brightness or image resolution when you opt for portability. If your office projector is staying put in one room, it’s best to spring for a model that will really let your presentations shine.
While primarily made to display static images such as PowerPoint slides or spreadsheets, these projectors may also be used for multimedia display by connecting a DVD player, laptop or another device via the HDMI port or USB connection. Connectivity is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a business laptop. In general, office projectors come with less bells and whistles than home theater projectors in terms of connectivity options.
How are you going to use the projector to share your laptop screen with everyone in the room? Will you need additional cables, such as HDMI adapters for Mac users? Or would it be easiest to opt for a projector with a wireless option, provided you can use the projector close to a Wi-Fi hotspot?
Also known as pico projectors, portable projectors are compact, lightweight and lend themselves to presentations and screenings on the go. The average pico projector weighs in at just 3 pounds and is small enough to fit easily in a purse or briefcase for easy portability for both personal and business uses. They are ideally used with small groups of people to show presentations, movies and sports games.
How Do I Choose a Best Projector in India?
The first step in choosing a projector is to determine what you need one for. Projection for a home theater is a lot different than a business projector used in an office setting. There are types of media that home and business projectors handle most efficiently.
A projector designed to give you optimum clarity for viewing movies or other video content in a home theater may not be used to its full potential with data-based content such as spreadsheets as part of an office presentation. You will need to consider factors such as:
- Lumen output. How bright do you need your projector to be? The more lumens, the more brightness.
- Contrast ratio. Do you need to really see the color difference on screen? The contrast ratio is the difference between the lightest whites and the darkest blacks on screen. The higher the first number in the ratio, the greater the difference.
- Aspect ratio. What ratio of width to height do you need for your screen size? The first number of the ratio represents the width and the second is the height.
- Throw ratio. How far away does the projector need to sit from the screen? In general, the smaller the throw ratio, the closer the projector can sit.
- Image resolution. How crisp and clear do the images need to be? The higher both numbers in the resolution spec are, the better the image resolution.
What Projector Specs Do I Need?
One of the basic things to know when making a choice among different types of projectors is the throw distance of the various models. You will see it categorized as long throw and short throw. Throw refers to the distance needed between the projector and the screen you’re projecting on (also known as throwing the image) to get the desired display size.
Whether a projector is classified as long or short throw is determined by the amount of distance required to display a 100-inch image. The throw distance is determined by the lens used in the projector, with short throw projectors typically throwing a distance between 3 and 8 feet from projector to projection screen. The closer you move a long throw projector to the screen, the smaller the image becomes. A short throw projector that can display the same image using less distance and is a good choice for small spaces, while a long throw projector is best for auditorium use.
In addition to throw distance, you will need to be aware of the brightness needed for an effective display where you will use the projector. Brightness is expressed in lumens — the more lumens, the brighter the image. In a dark room, for example, 1,000 to 1,200 lumens should provide plenty of brightness, while a room with windows or more ambient light will require 2,000 lumens or more.
When considering the picture quality, look for projectors with the right resolution (expressed as a ratio, this is the number of pixels that a device can project) and aspect ratio (the shape that the resolution takes). There are a few different aspect ratios to consider:
- XGA projectors have a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels and an aspect ratio of 4:3, giving a nearly square shape that is ideal for basic PowerPoint presentations and other business applications.
- WXGA projectors have a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels and a 16:10 aspect ratio, which works well for spreadsheets or other wider projections in an office environment.
- HD projectors have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with a 16:9 aspect ratio, which works best for home theater, photography or conference rooms where you need lots of detail and clarity.
- 4K projectors have a resolution of 4096 x 2160 pixels and typically have a 16:9 aspect ratio, which improves upon HD resolution with crystal-clear images and lifelike color saturation.
How a Projector Works
A projector is an optical gadget that projects a picture (or moving images) onto a surface, usually a projection screen. Most projectors create a photo through projecting a bright light via a small lens. However, some newer types of projectors can project the image directly, by using the usage of lasers.
A digital retinal display, or retinal projector, is a projector that projects a photograph at once on the retina as a substitute of using an external projection screen.
Now, Pico Projectors are also in great demand as they are very small (handheld) in size and offers high quality image.
Applications of a Best Projector in India
The applications of Projectors include:
Projectors are used in schooling area for describing a topic. With the aid of a projector, videos or photograph become more enjoyable and children can easily learn by fun way. Further, we can easily zoom-in or zoom-out the image to clear the vision and to search minor points.
Projectors are used in big MNC’s and enterprises for meeting, presentation and conference purposes.
Projectors are even used as home theaters that permit you to see the movie or any serial on a massive display with a first-rate sound nice, which makes you feel like you are staring at live.
Advantages of Best Projector in India
The advantages of Projectors include:
Large Picture Size
Front projectors generate the largest viable photo size. You can use them to create very large display screen experience of a business film theatre in your own home. Most projectors produce stunning pictures at sizes of 90″ to 120″ diagonal, which is far large than something you can get with flat screen TVs or rear-projection TVs.
Best Alternative for Large Screen Television
A projector is a cheaper substitute for a 60″ plasma TV. The projected picture is typically very bright and projectors can be used with some of the room lights on.
Front projectors can be the least high-priced alternative for big display screen video in your home. Some projectors are constructed for devoted domestic theater and they have now dropped below $1,000, this price makes a good deal; less steeply priced than flat screen TVs or rear-projection TVs.
Given the low price of many entry-level projectors, this is the least expensive way to get a big screen experience at your home. Though you may have to attach an additional speaker, yet the experience you get is much better compared to price.
A small projector that is set on a rear shelf or bookcase or on the ceiling takes up no floor space in the room. When not in operating mode, it is hardly visible.
Easy To Install
They are lightweight, and one person can pull it out of the box, hook it up and get an image on the wall with little trouble.
Disadvantages of a Projector
The disadvantages of Projectors include:
- A dark room is very often required to use a projector.
- It requires maintenance on regular intervals.
- Installation Cost can be more in some cases as it depends upon how you get it installed.
- Most of the projectors need a separate audio system.
DLP Projectors vs. LCD Projectors
DLP (Digital Light Processing) refers to how the projector creates an image via tiny mirrors and a color wheel. DLP projectors render sharp images much like an LCD projector; however, DLP gives a theater look and feel to your video shown from Blu-Ray, DVD and HDTV sources. DLP projectors also feature smooth rendering on video and the ability to show deeper blacks and high color contrast than LCD-based projectors. If your projector has a three-chip DLP installed, the images will render at an even higher quality. DLP projectors are often more portable and weigh less than LCD models, which means that most portable projectors are DLPs.
LCD, which stands for liquid crystal display, delivers accurate color representation and sharp image quality of video and images, much like DLP. However, LCD projectors have their own advantages. While a DLP projector needs a darkened room for optimum viewing results, an LCD projector delivers a quality viewing experience in well-lit or dimly-lit rooms. The color sharpness makes LCD projectors ideal for showing video, 3D graphics or detailed data presentations with crystal clarity with no ghosting of the images. This projector type is generally quieter and more energy efficient than its DLP counterparts.
Work out the best resolution to suit your projector needs.
SVGA (800×600 pixels)
Ideal for PowerPoint presentations, SVGA projectors feature low-resolution, so whilst the level of detail is not huge, SVGA projectors are more affordable and suited to projecting simple information, charts and data.
XGA (1024×768 pixels)
Whilst an older technology, XGA is still commonly used. You’ll find that many computers and laptops feature XGA as their native resolution, meaning pairing your XGA projector with it will result in optimum detail.
WXGA (1280×800 pixels)
Providing the same vertical resolution as XGA, WXGA differs in that it offers a widescreen horizontal resolution (20% more than XGA). WXGA projectors work well with laptops and smartphones.
WUXGA (1920×1200 pixels)
A higher-end option, WUXGA projectors are perfect for large venues such as conference rooms or for permanent installations. You’ll see detailed, high-definition images as WUXGA projectors are capable of displaying 1080p HD content.
1080p (1920×1080 pixels)
For the ideal home theatre experience, opt for a 1080p projector as this produces content comparable to HD and Blu-ray.
The brightness of a projector is measured in ‘lumens’ – the higher the lumen count, the brighter your projector is. It is not as straight-forward as ‘the brighter the better’ however, as what brightness you opt for should be related to the room you intend to project in. Things to consider when choosing brightness:
How many people will be in the room?
This will dictate the image size you opt for. Basically, the more people, the larger the image you’ll need to project.
How much light is in the room?
For the optimal image from your projector, a dark room wins every time. But this is not always a suitable option. Projectors are often used in an environment where note-taking is required, in which case some light in the room is a must. If you are buying a projector for this purpose, you should look for brighter projectors.
What kind of screen is available?
Walls are often used in a home theatre projection environment. If you intend to use a wall as your screen, opt for brighter projectors as they do not reflect the image as well as purpose-built screens.
Less than 2000 lumens
Projectors featuring less than 2000 lumens tend to be small and portable, which make them ideal for certain uses.
2000 to 3000 lumens
Standard lumen range, these projectors will be suited for basic environments such as classrooms or meeting rooms. Dim lighting would be required for a decent image.
3000 to 4500 lumens
A higher step up in quality which will come with a step up in price also. You’ll still be able to find portable projectors that feature this lumen range and they will work well in larger rooms and have less dependency on dim lighting to function well.
4500 lumens and up
The top end of the scale, a projector with 4500 lumens or more can serve boardrooms, conference rooms and auditoriums.
There are some extra features to look out for to help you get the most out of your new computer monitor.
Ideal for using with computers and laptops, most these days have HDMI ports. HDMI allows the projection of high-definition video and audio through one cable.
Compared to HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort (which use digital), VGA uses analogue technology. It is capable of producing high quality resolution, but still pales in comparison to DVI.
Often referred to as A/V jacks, an RCA connection carries both audio and video signals.
Projectors that feature USB ports can offer a handy ‘plug-and-play’ functionality, making them highly versatile.
DisplayPort connections are predominantly used to connect video sources but is also capable of transmitting audio. One of the key benefits is that DisplayPort connections can add adapters to work with older ports and connections.
Ideal for those who want to use their projector in multiple different locations. Wireless projectors tend to come in two variations; wireless-enabled and wireless-optional. A wireless-enabled projector will have a built-in wireless LAN whereas a wireless-optional projector can have a LAN module plugged in to the device to become wireless.
The ‘throw’ of a projector speaks to how close or far a projector must be positioned from the screen or wall for optimal projection.
Long Throw Projectors
Typically seen on projectors that are installed in the ceiling and used in larger rooms, capable of producing very large images.
Short Throw Projectors
Ideal for smaller rooms as it needs to be installed closer to the projection surface (typically 3-8ft away from surface). Short throw distance helps to reduce chance of shadows and glare.
Ultra-Short Throw Projectors
The main benefit of Ultra-Short Throw is the virtually complete removal of any shadows or glare. Ultra-Short Throw projectors tend to be between 0-4ft away from the projection surface.
Accessories to Consider
The following monitor accessories can help to ensure a better viewing experience.
To ensure the optimal image for your projector, a projector screen is highly recommended.
Get your projector secured in the best position for the room it will be used in with a projector mount. Mounts can be adjustable to suit the projection.
Depending on what connections and ports you intend to use your projector with, a good quality cable is a must-have accessory. Check out the ranges below.
Whilst projectors are efficient, at some point your lamp will require replacing. Ensure you are not caught short with a dud bulb and stock up on replacements.
Best Projector in India Brands
Epson India Pvt. Ltd
Epson India Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in the year 2000. Epson products address the needs of homes, businesses and commercial enterprises as also those of consumers with specialized needs in India. With a commitment to providing products and services that surpass people’s expectations, Epson India today has an enviable reputation for quality and value. Headquartered in Bangalore, the company markets and supports Epson Inkjet Printers, Inkjet All-in-Ones, Point of Sale Printers, 3LCD Projectors, Scanners, Large Format Printers, Robots and Dot-Matrix Printers. In all of these categories, Epson is either the No. 1 or No. 2 brand in India, and growing fast.
Egate Infotel Pvt Ltd
EGATE is one of the leading manufacturer & supplier of LED projectors in the country. EGATE LED projector gives excellent video quality, sharp pictures, high contrast ratio and are virtually maintenance free with lamp life of up to 20 years.
BENQ is a Taiwanese multinational company that sells and markets technology products, consumer electronics, computing and communications devices under the “BenQ” brand name, which stands for the company slogan Bringing Enjoyment N Quality to life. Its principal products include TFT LCD monitors, digital projectors, digital cameras, and mobile computing devices
Last update on 2021-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API