Best Trimmer for men in India 2021- Reviews & Buyers Guide
Plannning to purchase best trimmer for men in India ? Please read reviews and buyer guide shared by Industry experts.
Top Seller Best Trimmer for men in India
|Best Seller||Buy Now||Type||Run Time||Length Settings|
|SYSKA HT3333K||Cord/Cordless||60 Mins||1- 10mm|
|Lifelong LLPCM13||Cordless||45 Mins||0.5-10mm|
|Mi Corded & Cordless||Cordless||90 Mins||0.5 -20mm|
|Havells BT5171C||Cordless||50 Mins||0.5 -17mm|
|Lifelong LLPCM07||Cord/Cordless||60 Mins||0.4-10mm|
|Philips BT3105/15||Cordless||60 Mins||0.5-10mm|
|Kubra KB-1001||Cord/Cordless||90 Mins||0.5-20mm|
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless use with 2 hours charging. Input Voltage : AC 100 - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- 10 lock-in length settings, 1- 10mm with 0.5mm precision with 3 changeable attachments
- Trimmer comes with self-sharpening stainless steel blades
- HT3333K light weight compact design makes it travel friendly
- Charging indicator the built in led indicator lets you know when the SYSKA ultra trim pro styling kit is charging and when it is fully charged
- Customer Care - Toll Free 1800-102-8787
- 1 year brand warranty from date of purchase. Full refund of money or replacement with brand new product in case of any issues with product.
- For any issues and concerns please contact_us on/via: 9711558877 or email at email@example.com (available Monday to Saturday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM except national holidays
- Cordless- use the trimmer cordless anytime, anywhere for up to 45 minutes
- Stainless steel blades with runtime and trimming Range: 0.5 - 10 mm
- 45 mins battery run time | 8 hours charging time
- Rechargeable and Portable
- Detachable stainless steel and fully washable blades to maintain hygiene
- Blade Material: Self sharpening Stainless steel blades with skin friendly rounded tips
- Length Settings: 40 length settings with 0.5mm precision with two combs
- Run Time and Charging Time: Ultra powerful Battery with upto 90min of cordless usage with 2hour charge time
- Easy to use: Versatile Corded and Cordless usage. Worldwide voltage: 100-240V
- IPX7 with a fully washable body for easy cleaning
- Travel Safe with the Travel lock feature
- Unique quad edge design to reach tough spots effortlessly
- Warranty: One year pan-India warranty on all Manufacturing defects. To claim, please go with the original bill to an authorised service center of Xiaomi/ call 18001036286
- The trimmer blades come with prior lubricant coating. With usage, the lubricant might tend to dry up causing increased friction and resultant heating. It is recommended to use coconut oil to lubricate the underside of the blade if required
- Quick 120 minutes of USB charging
- 50 Minutes of run time ensures 12+ trimming session
- 1-3-5-7-9-11-13-15-17 mm length settings using the comb attachment
- Comb lock function to set the comb at desired length setting
- Detachable blade ensures easy cleaning
- Hypoallergenic blade ensures efficient cutting
- 1 year brand warranty from date of purchase. Full refund of money or replacement with brand new product in case of any issues with product. Call us on: +919711558877 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Length Adjustment - The trimmer can trim between 0.4-10mm comb settings. Stainless steel blades ensure precise trim throughout
- Trimmer can last for 60 minutes with continuous usage. Requires 2 hours to get charged fully
- Cord and cordless usage: Use the trimmer cordless, on the go. Can also be used while the trimmer is getting charged
- Charge Indicator to give you a precise idea when to put the trimmer on charge again
- Lift & Trim comb guides hairs to the blades for an even trim
- Stainless Steel Blades for long-lasting sharpness
- DuraPower technology for a longer lasting battery life
- 20 lock-in length settings, 0.5 - 10mm with 0.5mm precision
- Charge your trimmer for 2 hours to get 45 minutes of cordless use or use it plugged in while charging.,Warranty-2 years date of purchase
Best Trimmer for men in India- Buying Guide
Factors to be considered while purchasing best trimmer for men in India.
- Interchangeable Guard Comb
- Length of the beard
- Quality of blades
- The Motor
- Wet vs. Dry Trimming
- Wireless Or Wired Trimmer
- Additional Accessories / Features
Interchangeable Guard Comb:
Interchangeable guard combs add to your convenience as they let you decide what length of beard you wish to maintain. The more the number of interchangeable guard combs, the more versatile the product.
Length of the beard:
Most beard trimmers come with adjustable combs that attach to the trimmer itself to allow for different cutting lengths. If you’re looking to trim or style, then go with a beard trimmer that has varying options.
If you want to have a long trimmed beard or medium or even short stubble, you need to make sure that the trimmer that you use offers the facility of trimming that beard.
A good trimmer comes with a minimum charging time (1 to 2 hours) and lasts long for maximum time ( one to two hour)
The trimmer has to be very durable, The trimmer’s lifespan is an important factor that one must look for. You are actually investing your money into something.
So, you must have knowledge regarding the working life of the device. Compare the different kinds of trimmers and purchase the best trimmer which has long durability.
This can only happen if the trimmer is made of tough materials that are very reliable. The stainless steel could be the best.
Quality of blades:
This is the most important factor in distinguishing a good trimmer from a bad one. A cheap blade will not be as sharp and will not be made of strong metal.
Stainless steel doesn’t rust and will last a long time. Nowadays Titanium blades are also becoming a popular choice.
It is the motor that is the second-most significant part of a trimmer. It needs to be ‘reliable’ more than the ‘most powerful’. The motor of your trimmer has to be very silent. It should emit the least amounts of noise possible and should also consume the least amounts of electrical energy. The motor should be of high power or watt.
Wet vs. Dry Trimming
You may trim your hair in two main ways. These are the dry and wet methods. Depending on whether you like to trim before, during a shower or after, you should consider whether you go for a trimmer that’s for wet or dry styling.
Wireless Or Wired Trimmer
Some of the best trimmers for men happen to be wireless, making them portable and easier to use. Whether you are looking for a wired trimmer that will work on direct electricity or you are looking for a battery-operated beard trimmer, your choice should be dependent on use, if you travel frequently then you should go for wireless.
Additional Accessories / Features
The trimmer that you choose should give you the additional features and facilities
- Some trimmers are waterproof and some aren’t. Certainly, waterproof ones are more useful
- If you are using a cordless trimmer, you have to determine how long you need to charge your batteries, how long the battery can have power and the functionality.
- They can be corded or cordless.
- They may have a carry case or pouch.
- Trimmers can have attachments that turn them into eyebrow trimmers, or ear and nose trimmers
How to cut Men’s Hair with Trimmer at Home
Longing for a haircut but can’t go to the barber? Here’s a quick way to getting a haircut using a hair trimmer and a comb.
Getting Your Hair Ready
- Wash your hair before you cut it. Your hair will be easier to work with if it’s clean and snarl-free. Get your hair wet under running water and use shampoo and conditioner, rinsing both out after you’ve worked them through your hair
- Towel dry your hair. The best time to cut your hair is when it’s damp, but not soaking wet. If your hair’s still dripping, dry it off with a towel. Comb your hair again to get rid of any tangles made from drying it.
- If you cut your hair while it’s still wet, it may not lay the same way it does while it’s dry.
Use Trimmer on a small guard setting to cut the back and sides.
Trimmer are the best for the back and sides for beginners or those who want a basic haircut. Set your clippers’ guard, which controls how much hair you can cut, to 1 or 2 to make conservative cuts while you work
- Cut one side of the head at a time. Use a low clipper guard around sides and, with the blade’s edge, trim from the bottom of the sides to the top. Tilt the clipper blade at an angle as you work to create an even fade with the rest of your hair. Then, repeat this process on the other side of your head before moving to the back, making sure to transition between lengths at the same point on both sides.
- Going against your hair’s grain will result in a cleaner cut.
- Some Trimmers come with ear tapers, which help you cut above and around your ears. Use these, if available, to make cleaner cuts around the ears.
- Move to the back of your head. After cutting your sides, trim the back of your head from the bottom to the top as you did with the sides. To make sure you’re cutting evenly, have a friend hold up a mirror or position a mirror behind you so you can check your progress as you cut.
- Use the same guard length on the back and sides of your hair when performing basic, at-home haircuts.
- Go over the lower half with a shorter setting. To even out fades between cuts, go over the lower half of your hair with your Trimmers set to a shorter setting. Lift your hair as you approach your temples and earlobes.
- Work slowly while using Trimmers to ensure as even of a fade as possible.
Using Scissors to Cut the Top
- Use styling scissors on the top of your head. Using styling scissors instead of Trimmers will help you make more precise cuts and give your hair more texture. You can buy styling scissors online or at most hair care stores.
- Do not use household scissors to cut your hair, as they aren’t sharp enough to properly cut hair so you’re more likely to make mistakes.
- Trim the top in sections. Use your fingers or a comb to raise the hair from the top of your head. Work slowly and carefully in 1/4 in (about 6 mm) sections. These should be parallel to the front of your hairline. As you trim, pull a little of the previously cut section into the new section as a traveling guideline.
- Cuts to the hair on top of your head are more noticeable than cuts to the hair on the sides of your head. Always start with conservative cuts. Remember, you can always cut more, but you can’t add back lost length.
- When you’ve finished with this area, you can check your guideline by holding up a section of hair that is perpendicular to your hairline. Your hair should be the same length across the entirety of this section.
- Be gentle on your head while cutting the crown, which is usually more tender than the rest of the head.
- Trim your bangs, if applicable, with styling scissors. If you have bangs, section it into small parts. Brush your comb through each section the amount you want to cut pokes through the end and trim it off with your scissors.
Making Finishing Touches
- Even out the sides. Use a mirror to check your sides and make sure they are even. Comb your hair straight out and grab a horizontal section from about the same point on each side of your head. Check to see if these sections are the same length. If they are not, trim away any extra length and bumps, taking off small amounts at a time. Remember, it’s always easier to cut a little and touch up more later.
- Cut your sideburns to your desired length. You can trim your sideburns with either a safety razor or with your Trimmers. If you want long sideburns, trim from the bottom of your ears. If shorter, you can use the depression below your cheekbone to determine where the bottoms of your sideburns should be
- Place your fingers underneath each sideburn to check that they’re even after trimming.
- Blend your top with your sides. Comb the top of your hair down toward your sides. Holding your sheers vertically, cut into the corners to remove bulk.
- Taper your neckline. Use your Trimmers or a beard trimmer to cut the hair growing on the nape of your neck. Start with a grazing cut at the top of the neckline, then cut progressively closer as you work toward the nape of the neck.
- Use a handheld mirror to examine your neckline after tapering it to make sure it looks neat and even.
- Style your hair immediately after cutting it. After cutting your hair, rinse it in the shower to remove any strays. Towel dry, then, part it with a comb and style it as you usually would. Decide whether you’re happy with your new style and, if not, either cut it again or visit a hairstylist to make extensive changes.
- If you notice any mistakes or uneven areas while styling, trim these areas again as needed.
- For Curley hairs choose from best hair straightners list
Last update on 2021-06-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API