Best Smartwatch for Men in India 2021: Review & Buyers Guide
Planning to buy best smartwatch for men ? Please explore list shared by industry experts. Please read buyers guide for more details.
- Touch button; Display: Black and White; Upto 10 days battery life, 1 year warranty
- Compatible with iOS 8.0 and above & android 5.0 and above except the following phone models :Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Moto G5 series - all phones, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
- Distance, steps and calorie counter; Sedentary reminder; Sleep tracker
- Whatsapp & SMS display on screen, Call notifications
- Camera control : Acts as remote control to take pictures on your phone, Phone finder - Tracks the phone
- Band Color: Black; Band Material: Thermo plastic ; Dial Shape: Rectangular; Dial Glass Material: Acrylic; Case Thickness:12.5 mm; Case Length(6H-12H):50 mm
- Use built-in amazon alexa to get quick news, info and weather, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more—just by speaking to your watch
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep, restlessness and breathing, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep, and rem sleep stages
- Use 24/7 heart rate tracking to better track calorie burn, optimize effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the fitbit app
- Store and play 300+ songs—plus control spotify from your wrist. Subscriptions required
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information is always a quick glance away. Always-on display requires more frequent charging
- Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events and apps like gmail and facebook—plus send quick replies using your voice. Works when your phone is nearby. Quick replies on android only
- Works around the clock with 5+ day battery life. Varies with use and other factors
- UP TO 45 DAYS BATTERY LIFE: A powerful battery capable of lasting up to 45 days on a single charge. Charging time: Approx. 2.5 hours
- 3 ATM WATER RESISTANT: Designed to withstand all your activities rain or shine, this watch is 3 ATM certified, equivalent to about 30 meters water depth
- Use Amazfit App (ZEPP) to connect to phone
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Comfortable to wear day and night; You will even forget it’s there on your wrist
- ACTIVITY and SPORTS TRACKING: Track daily activities and sports like indoor and outdoor running, walking and cycling
- REFLECTIVE ALWAYS-ON: The display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight
- NOTIFICATIONS: Receive notifications for incoming calls, emails, messages and other apps. Sedentary reminders if you’ve been sitting too long
- For any queries contact us on : [1800-4199-680]
- Get a 1-year assured warranty from NOISE. Manage your warranty claims 24x7 by typing SUPPORT.GONOISE.COM in your browser's address bar
- The brilliant 1.3" colour display is now full capacitive touch, supporting taps and swipes, so it is easy to read and operate
- The strong polycarbonate case makes the ColorFit Pro 2 featherlight on your wrist and is available in 4 beautiful colours with matching swappable straps
- 24x7 heart rate monitoring with the built in optical HR monitor that measures your heart rate every five minutes
- 9 sports modes to cover all your activities, whether you walk, run, hike, bike, treadmill, work-out, climb, spin, or perform yoga
- Log in to NoiseFit app and track your health and fitness details. Get insights on your progress and share your achievements with the world
- Personalise your ColorFit Pro 2 and choose from a plethora of cloud-based watch faces from the dedicated NoiseFit app
- Connect with Google Fit and track all your activities at one place. Available in Android devices only
- Find, invite and add friends to your list; track their achievements and get fit together
- Use Amazfit App (ZEPP) to connect to phone
- Upto 45 days of battery for Single charge
- Use Huawei Mi-Fit App to connect the phone
- Anti-Finger transflective screen touchscreen, always-on color display
- Call, message, Email, facebook and Other app notifications
- Multi Sports Tracking:Track Runs, Cycling and more with map routes & detailed body stats
- Mentor 24hrs: Monitor heart rate, Sleep, calories etc
- Built-In GPS & compass function
- Fitness & Outdoor
- Get a 1-year assured warranty from NOISE. Manage your warranty claims 24x7 by typing SUPPORT.GONOISE.COM in your browser's address bar.
- The brilliant 1.3" colour display is now full capacitive touch, supporting taps and swipes, so it is easy to read and operate.
- The strong polycarbonate case makes the ColorFit Pro 2 featherlight on your wrist and is available in 4 beautiful colours with matching swappable straps. Battery : 210mAh Removable Battery, Working Time: 10 days, Charging Time: 2 hours
- 24x7 heart rate monitoring with the built in optical HR monitor that measures your heart rate every five minutes.
- 9 sports modes to cover all your activities, whether you walk, run, hike, bike, treadmill, work-out, climb, spin, or perform yoga.
- Log in to NoiseFit app and track your health and fitness details. Get insights on your progress and share your achievements with the world. Personalise your ColorFit Pro 2 and choose from a plethora of cloud-based watch faces from the dedicated NoiseFit app.
- Connect with Google Fit and track all your activities at one place. Available in Android devices only.
- Find, invite and add friends to your list; track their achievements and get fit together. Use the sleep monitor to track (deep sleep, light sleep and awake hours) and review your sleep trend
- 0.95 Inch AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen: Color screen, adjustable screen brightness, dynamic & vivid display; Full screen touch & home button control; Belt clip design makes band firmly attached to your wrist
- Use Huawei Health App to connect the phone
- Scientific Sleep Monitoring: TruSleep allows sleep status recognition, collection & analyzing data
- Heart Rate Monitoring: TruSeen allows 24-hour accurate real-time heart rate monitoring & warnings
- 5ATM Water Resistant: 50 meters water resistant
- Long Standby Time: Ultra-long standby time up to 17 days & saves time on frequent charging
- Multiple Sports Modes: Supports Outdoor & Indoor Run, Walking, Indoor & Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swim & Training Various Exercises Types; Daily Activities Tracking & Monitoring: Step count, calories burned, distance covered, moderate to high intensity activities duration & standing status, target setting & achievement reminder
- Swimming Posture Recognition: 6-Axis sensor recognizes main strokes (freestyle, breaststroke, butterfly, backstroke); Records speed, distance, number of turns, calories, average SWOLF & other data
- Special Features: Multiple Watch Faces; Remote Control Camera (only available on Huawei/Honor EMUI 8.1 devices or later)
- ❤1.3" Color HD Display & 4 Stylish Time Dial❤ HolyHigh 205L smart watch is with 1.3" IPS color display, large screen and more fashion ,plus it specially designed with 4 styles of time display interface,let you choose your unique stylish time dial.IP68 swimming waterproof and dustproof ,allow you wear the watch when you wash your hands or swim
- ❤Smart Activities Tracker & Sleep/HR Monitor❤ 205L Fitness tracker will auto track your all day activities like steps, distance, calories burned ,the time of your activities,GPS, heart rate and sleep status. Also it supports date & time auto sync, sleep monitor, heart rate monitor,call SMS whatsaap facebook messenges alert, sedentary reminder, smart alarm, music control,camera remote control, stop watch ,find your phone,relax training and gesture control function
- ❤9 Sport Modes on the Watch & GPS❤There are total 9 sports modes (running, walking, hiking,biking,treadmill,exercise,climbing,dynamic bicycle,yoga ) in the app,and the first 8 sports mode will directly showed on the fitness watch screen,you can re-set the other sports mode in the app and make they showed on the watch. Note: GPS is available after map App has been installed in your phone
- ❤Powerful Call & Messages Notifications ❤ Getting Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, ins ,wechat,QQ messages, SMS, and call notifications on 205L smart watch screen after you connect your phone with the tracker via Bluetooth (version 4.0 BLE). The smart fitness watch supports directly reject the calls .And the smart tracker watch is with a soft breathable strap,very comfortable when wearing
- ❤Wide Compatible & 10 Days Battery Life ❤Note:205L smartwatch is compatible with iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 above mobiles (not work with PC, iPad or tablet and Samsung j1,j2,j3,j4,j5,j7,j9,oneplus7 pro phone).After got it ,firstly charge the watch 15minutes for powering on it. Charging time just 2 hours support up to 10 days working time of normal usage.All HolyHigh smartwatch is with 1 Year Warranty
- This Watch has two working mode, One is through Bluetooth (BT calling) and another one is Network mode (Sim Card Inserted). It enable to make call or receive call and send or get Message via the sim card you inserted in it which means at this it will work like a real Cell phone. You can hang out without your Cell phone.
- Feature: Sleep monitor,Sms: Local Sms; Sms Bluetooth Synchronization Push Entertainment: Mp3/Mp4b Local Player, Bluetooth Music Player Call Alert : Ringing And Vibration Alert Clock Display: 3 Sets Of Clock Display, Two-Way Search Pedometer: Sports Pedometer, Antilost, Camera, Sound Recorder, Calander, Calculator, Alarm. Push Notifications: Whatsapp , Facebook ,Call, missed call etc
- Best In Segment Display, Touch, Chipset And Working Memory(Compared To All Products In This Segment)
- Notifications from phone on watch like call, sms, whatsapp, facebook etc
- Compatibility: All Android and iOS Mobile Phone & Android Tablet PC. Android Mobile Phone: Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE, OPPO, XIAOMI, and so on. iOS Mobile Phone: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s , iPhone 4, iPhone 4s (This Watch Is Perfect On Andriod Smart phones, It Can Also Work With Iphone As A Bluetooth Device, But Some Functions Like Notification Push, Remote Capture, Anti-Lost Are Currently Unavailable On Apple Iphone), Android (4.3 and above)
Best Smartwatch for Men Buying Guide
A smartwatch might seem like a novelty but it delivers the essential information from your phone to your wrist. The sheer convenience of being able to look at your screen without ever touching your phone is a valid enough justification. Purchasing a smartwatch isn’t as simple as it seems though. This is now a mature gadget and that means there are many brands and many models to choose from, starting from as low as Rs. 7,000 ranging to well over a lakh. We intend to simplify this purchasing journey but first, we start by figuring out if what we need is a smartwatch or just a fitness band?
it be – Fitness Band or Smartwatch?
Sometimes, devices walk a fine line between fitness bands and smartwatches . Both are guilty of mimicking others’ features to be a more relevant product. In the ideal world, a fitness band is geared to more health-conscious folk looking to integrate exercise and physical activities into their lifestyle. This means fitness bands can be less stylish but more rugged, skimping out on smartwatch features.
How well is it built?
A good smartwatch ought to be sturdy, so it last years of use on your wrist and it also needs to look good. It sits on your wrist so it ought to have a comfortable wristband that doesn’t look like a toy. Some smartwatches even come in different sizes, for men and women or those with slimmer hands. Look at customisations available for the watch in the form of straps too. Some watches ship with metal straps while some others with rubberised one, but offer upgrades as separate purchases.
If you get sweaty real quick or are going to be getting wet in the rains, a waterproof watch is something to keep in mind. Remember, water-resistant only means the watch will survive splashes in light rains. A waterproof watch can go under water, to some depth at least.
What OS does your watch run? Does it work with your phone?
This is one of the more important bits while choosing a smartwatch. Look at what platform the smartwatch runs. Most smartwatches use their manufacturer’s proprietary platform while some other brands adopt a mainstream one such as Android Wear. Either one has their own pros and cons. Android Wear, a popular OS by Google is used by some manufacturers. Android Wear works with both, Android smartphones and iPhones.
Watch OS, a platform developed by Apple is designed only for their Apple Watch devices. You can’t use the Apple Watch with an Android device either. Manufacturers such as fitbit and Garmin use their own operating systems and can be used on pretty much any smartphone. Depending on the model, they may varying levels of support for your phone’s OS and apps used.
The support we’re talking about is able to sync notifications back and forth between apps, being able to use the watch to control the phone using voice commands and things like that. As an example, you want to be able to control your phone’s volume control, or choose a contact to call, or respond quickly to a message. Less support may mean you’ll only be able to do some of these things.
do you get and what customisations can you make?
Smartwatches can run a bunch of apps, whether you have a phone around or not. Look at the kind of apps available for the watch you’re considering that lets you do the most. The smartwatch is first a watch, so customisations and watch faces are important too. Look at the kind of customisation options available.
What connectivity do you really need?
Smartwatches have seen new connectivity features being added. The ones that matter are things like built-in GPS which lets you track your route during your workout without having to carry your phone with you. If this feature is lacking, you might need to let your watch connect to your phone each time. This takes a while. While it is convenient to have built-in GPS, it may not be a deal-breaker for most of us. NFC is another feature that makes pairing your NFC-enabled phone easy. Simply tap the devices together and you’ll be able to get going. NFC also might work on some devices as a payment method too, for some mobile payment services. This is most handy when you have merchants in your area who allow mobile payments using NFC.
using your smartwatch, without a phone
One of the newer and certainly ground-breaking features is eSIM support. This feature lets your smartwatch use your phone’s mobile number. No more having to carry your phone to make and receive calls – it’s done straight from your smartwatch.
Focus on fitness
Many of the smartwatches can monitor a bunch of stats such as how often you walk, or run and how well you sleep. The good ones even have a built-in heart rate monitor so you know exactly how much effort you’re putting in through your workouts. That’s a must-have if you’re going to be doing a lot of physical activity and are into daily fitness.
will it tick?
This is a tricky one to figure, but a smartwatch with a bright, large screen is likely to take more power. Such smartwatches will easily last a day while some can last a couple more. Look at what brands are promising and accordingly decide. Most smartwatches can charge over a couple of hours so it’s not a major inconvenience. Leave it for charge at night and you’ll be good to go in the morning.
work well in the sun?
Unlike regular watches, smartwatch needs to be bright so you can use them in broad daylight. Look at the quality of the screen, specifically the screen brightness and contrast. If a phone has all the features but a terrible screen, you might be in for a bad experience.
or physical controls – it’s your choice
This is a personal preference and having either one works just fine. Just know that there are watches that use physical controls like traditional watches so the screens aren’t touch-enabled. Touchscreen smartwatches maybe a little simpler to use but something about solid, physical dials makes things a lot more confirming than using fingers on a tiny screen. Touchscreens are more convenient if you want to be doing a lot on your watch.
TYPES OF SMARTWATCHES
Straightforward smartwatches are notification centres on your wrist. While many have a high-tech design, other designer smartwatches look just like traditional analogue watches from a distance. Up close, however, you’ll see that their display is really a screen which shows pop-up messages from your phone.
A hybrid smartwatch is a classic analogue watch with a twist. While they don’t have a screen, they do connect to your phone via Bluetooth. You’ll receive alerts through the watch’s vibration and alarms. It’s even possible to programme them to point their hands to different numbers when you get messages from certain contacts, so you know to check your phone if it’s someone important. If your watch suddenly points to six o’clock, it might mean your boss is on the line; half past four and your spouse is calling. Hybrids combine analogue style with tech sophistication.
Fitness trackers have much of the functionality of smartwatches – they all tell the time, for one thing – but their main focus is on keeping you healthy by tracking your activity and pushing you to achieve your goals. We’ll talk more about them later.
What features do I need on a smartwatch?
Fitness tracking: Certain smartwatches
have just as many exercise-logging features as fitness trackers, and some are
particularly advanced. The Apple Watch Series 5 and Samsung Galaxy Watch, for
example, have heart-rate monitors and built-in GPS so you can track your
running route without taking your phone. They are also waterproof, so well
suited to swimmers.
Good battery life: Most smartwatches use a rechargeable battery, but how long it lasts varies significantly between models. What features a smartwatch has will also have an impact on battery life – models with a large screen, heart-rate monitor or advanced sensors, for example, are likely to run out of juice quite quickly.
Internal storage: Most good smartwatches should have a reasonable amount of internal memory: look for 4GB or more. This not only allows you to download new apps, but also store music so you can listen to tunes without a smartphone in tow.
Wi-fi: Another way to avoid relying on a smartphone for a connection. A smartwatch with wi-fi can connect to local networks, so you can continue to receive notifications and use online functions away from your phone.
NFC (and MST): If you’re looking to make contactless payments via your smartwatch, make sure it has built in NFC (near-field communication). Also look for MST (magnetic secure transmission), which allows you to make payments at credit card terminals.
Built-in GPS: Most smartwatches will be able to use the GPS on your smartphone. If you like to exercise outside and don’t want to be tied to the GPS on your smartphone, though, built-in GPS is the feature to look for. This will let you track your route and distance while leaving your smartphone safely at home.
Accuracy: We put every smartwatch through the same tests as fitness and activity trackers, including checking the accuracy of step and calorie count, distance travelled, and the built-in heart-rate monitor. For those that have specific swim metrics, we put the accuracy of the tracking to the test in the pool too. We know consistency is important too – if a smartwatch is accurate on some days but not on others it will be difficult to track improvements in your fitness levels. We repeat our walking test to see if the smartwatches consistently overstate, understate or hit the accuracy mark.
Waterproofing: Most smartwatches should be at least splashproof, and ideally IP67 or IP68-certified for immersion in water. Note that this doesn’t meant the watch is suitable for swimming; this capability is usually measured in atmospheres (ATM). For example, 5 ATM means a smartwatch is water resistant up to a depth of 50 metres.
Built-in heart-rate monitor: Measuring your heart-rate is one of the best ways to track improvements in your fitness levels, as well as being a useful metric for those looking to burn fat. The best smartwatches for fitness will measure your heart-rate all day, as well as telling you when you’ve reached your active heart-rate zone during exercise. Some will even measure the time it takes for your heart-rate to return to a resting rate after exercise, which is indicative of your fitness.
4G connectivity: Also known as cellular connectivity and LTE. This allows you to make and receive calls, texts and other notifications without your phone nearby. It’s not available for everyone, as you’ll need your phone and smartwatch to use the same network carrier, and only a small number of network carriers offer LTE. For example, to use the Apple Watch Series 4 with 4G, you will need a contract with EE. Connectivity will also have a large impact on the battery life of the watch.
Built-in speaker: Most smartwatches have a built-in microphone (useful for dictating voice messages as responses, or using a voice assistant to issue commands), but it’s less common to find a speaker. This won’t be essential for everyone, but if you aspire to make phone calls using just your watch, it’s a must have. It’s also useful for alarms and reminders as an alternative to the vibration alert. 22mm watch strap: Some smartwatches (including the Apple Watch and older Samsung Gear watches) use a proprietary strap connection, which means you’ll have to stick to fairly limited set of branded replacements (or passable imitations).
HOW TO USE A SMARTWATCH
Using a smartwatch is simple; you can have yours up and running in moments. Here are the basic set-up steps that most models follow.
- Charge your new smartwatch and turn it on.
- Connect it to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Download the apps and features you want to use, just as you would on a smartphone
- If it’s a hybrid, programme the watch to notify you about new messages
- Keep your smartwatch battery topped up by charging it overnight.
Best Smartwatch for Men Brands
Last update on 2021-05-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API