Best Rechargeable Emergency Light for home in India- Reviews & Buyers Guide
Planning to purchase best rechargeable emergency light / lantern for your home ? Please read Reviews and Buyers Guide shared by our Industry experts.
Top Seller Best Rechargeable Emergency Light/Lanterns
Bajaj. ABS PLastic ELX 16 LED Rechargeable Emergency Light (Red)
- Adjustable compact design
- Bright chrome plated reflector
- Charging indicator
- Detachable power supply cord
- Intensity: 260Lm
- Wall mounting provision
E-Bajaj Emergency Light LED ELX16. With a 2500 mAh battery capacity and a charging indicator, the portable emergency LED light is a very useful addition at any place. It is also very energy efficient and comes with a Switch Mode Power Supply feature. The detachable power cord makes the placement of the light very flexible and the overcharging and discharging protection make it a very safe option. Apart from the technical aspects, the emergency LED comes with a very super clean surface finish to blend right in with the decor of your home while the wall mounting provision makes it convenient for you to place it at a wide range of places.
Rechargeable Battery For Efficient Performance
Besides overcoming the dread of darkness, the 2500 mAh battery gives you an efficient performance so that the emergency LED light is performance ready when you need it. The long lasting rechargeable battery requires very low maintenance and if left to charge for 13 to 15 hours, the LED light gives you efficient performance for a long period of time during unforeseen power cuts.
Protection From Electrical Damage
Overcharging and excessive discharge can be hazardous for a battery but this emergency LED lighting comes with an overcharging and discharging protection feature so that your battery remains safe. The protection ensures you charge the battery to its capacity and not overcharge it which may lead to decrease in battery performance.
Offers Flexibility In Its Usage Apart from being very utilitarian in nature, the emergency LED lighting offers flexible usage to its users. The detachable power supply cord along with its wall mounting provision makes it a very flexible to place anywhere at your home. The charging indicator makes you aware of its charging process while the bright chrome plated reflector helps the light to shine brighter. The super clean neat finish adds to the beauty of your home decor and the battery along with the product is very easy to maintain making it an ideal option for any place.
Havells Glanz 1.5-Watt Rechargeable Emergency Light Solar (Red)
- Rechargeable LED Torch-1.5 W Rechargeable torch
- Portable LED hand held Solar Rechargeable light also with mini-usb charging port
- Battery-Maintaince Free 900 mAh
- Applications-Portable Hand held lamp with two step dimming and embeded solar recharge panel
- Warranty-6 months
Optics-Bright white medium beam and 360° illumination.
Safety-No UV & IR radiation
Environment friendly-Environment friendly as it does not contain mercury. Also it consumes very low energy and produce low running temperature
Light Response-Instant light
Easy recharge-Can be recharged easily with provided power cord
Housing & Finish-Sturdy ABS housing in brite blue shade and clear diffuser
Philips Ujjwal Plus Rechargeable Emergency Light/LED Lantern (Blue)
- 40 x LED’s
- 360 degree Bright Light and Plated Reflector
- 4 hours Backup Time
- 10 hours Charging Time
Philips Ujjwal Plus rechargeable LED lantern as it can come useful in the event of a sudden power cut. This blue LED lantern can be an ideal emergency light at home. With 40 x LED�s and 250 Lumens, it can illuminate a large space, enabling you to continue with your important chores uninterrupted in case of a power cut.
Featuring a plated reflector and 360 degree bright light, it brightens-up a big space.
Compact and portable, you can take it along while travelling and it can come handy in dim light areas. It comes with a plug and cable, and takes up to 10 hours to charge and then you can use it for up to four hours. Easy to use and operate it comes with a push button for switching it on and off. Made of synthetic material, this Philips Ujjwal LED lantern requires 240 V voltage. Buy this rechargeable LED lantern and keep it at home or car for emergency purpose.
Philips Ujjwal Mini 16-LED Rechargeable Emergency light/Lantern
- 360 Degree light
- Easy to charge and easy to use
- Light with 100 lumens
- Long-lasting battery life
Philips Ujjwal mini emergency LED lantern if you don’t want to get caught off guard by unscheduled power cuts. Compact and portable, this energy-efficient emergency light has powerful bright light of 100 lumens. This blue lantern is also lightweight, so you can take it along during trips.
Charging Time and Operation Time
This rechargeable emergency lantern runs on a 1200 mAh battery. The battery has a backup of up to 4 hours on a single 4-hour charge.
This lantern consumes only 2 W of energy
Impex IL-679 Rechargeable Emergency Light/ LED Lantern (Red)
- Power Consumption: 3.5 W
- 15 hrs Charging Time, 6 Back-up Time
- Battery Capacity: 2000 mAh
- Wall Mountable
- Power Source: Rechargeable
Eveready HL-67 Portable Rechargeable Emergency Light/Lantern (Blue)
Eveready portable Rechargeable emergency light and continue reading your book in spite of power cuts.
- Power Consumption: 1 W
- 16 Hours Charging Time, 4 Hours Back-up Time
- Battery Capacity: 20 mAh
- Wall Mountable
- Power Source: Rechargeable
You don’t have to stop whatever you’re doing and switch on this lamp as it comes with an auto start feature. This emergency light switches on by itself when there is a power cut.
You don’t have to worry about eye strain while reading a book in its light as this portable light is equipped with 12 LEDs which offer bright light.
This emergency light ensures good performance and comes with over discharge and overcharge protection.
Syska EML-4262 Rechargeable Emergency Light -Lantern 6W (Yellow)
- Power Consumption: 6 W
- 20 hrs Charging Time, 15 hrs Back-up Time
- Battery Capacity: 6000 mAh
- Power Source: Rechargeable
Buying Guide- Rechargeable Emergency Light/ Lantern
- Indians are very much familiar with the electricity issue and the problems are worse in small towns. Completely under budget, the LED emergency lights fulfill all the requirements. Not too bright but enough for comfortable use, the rechargeable emergency light will be one of your wisest purchase.
- We have selected 7 emergency lights that are completely under your budget. Read more to explore their specifications and prices in detail.
Things to see before buying Rechargeable Emergency light/Lantern
With every buying guide, you’ll be told how to select any Rechargeable Emergency light.
The reason being, if you already know what factors are important for your product and how certain points can make a difference in their quality, mechanism, etc., it can make the buying process much easier
Earlier, buying an emergency light was not a tough job, but with the advancement in technology and a number of good brands, you need to look for some vital parameters before you grab an emergency light for yourself.
- Brightness: Well, even if you want to, you cannot neglect this factor because bright light is the most important thing you need when there’s a power cut. You might need to look out for things, or maybe need to your meter box to see what has happened. In that case, an emergency light with bright light will work.
- Battery Powered: Of course, you’ll never want to buy an emergency light that has to be plugged in while using because then there’s no point left. So, make sure you get yourself the correct size batteries so that the lights can (actually) be used in case of an emergency.
- Locking Handle: Whenever there’s a sudden power cut, you’ll always want to have a tight grip on your emergency light. So, make sure you’re buying a light with locking handle and you can easily hang it around your arm while looking out for things.
- Ease of Use: If you won’t be able to use your lights then there’s no use of having a light with you. Well, nowadays technology has made it easier for you with some simple buttons that can be used single-handedly. But there are a few advanced models that come with programmable options and allow you to use other modes with just a single touch. Also, first determine how you would love to use your emergency light and then select the model.
- Size: Another important factor that matters while choosing the right type of emergency light. Think for what purpose you mainly need rechargeable emergency light and select the size according to the same.
- Water Resistance: Not just water resistant, you also need to see if your product is dust resistant, and can absorb shock. All these features matter a lot and that depends on what type of material is used and also the quality of construction. One can have an idea or can measure the water resistance ability of their emergency light by IPX scale. The lower number it shows, the least is the capability of your rechargeable emergency light.
- Durability: Since an emergency light is not something you need on a daily basis, thus durability becomes yet another crucial thing to consider. After all, you don’t want to have a dead product, especially when there’s urgency. So, make sure your product is durable enough and well-built.
Tips while selecting an Rechargeable Emergency light
- Make sure you check what type of charging option is available with your light. See if it only supports grid charging or only solar charging or both. Then select the product that fits your needs and preferences. However, we prefer to go for an rechargeable emergency light that supports both the type.
- Try to always go for the LED option because of a few strong reasons: low power, higher light intensity, and longer life.
- Battery backup time is another crucial parameter you need to focus on because it will decide how long your emergency light will work after it is fully charged. On average, most commonly found models on the market provide you with 4-8 hours of backup, but if there’s any model with more than 10 hours of backup, do not think twice.
- The market is full ample number of products and models. Remember one thing that it is not necessary that two of the product with the same number of LEDs will come with the same light intensity. Make sure you check the light intensity of your emergency light while making a buying decision. If you’re looking for a study lamp, 450 lumens of intensity would be fine and if you need it for your medium-sized room, 1700 lumens of intensity will be perfect.
- Battery charging time is yet another feature you cannot neglect. On average, the light should not take more than 9-10 hours to get completely charged. Also, see if your product comes with rechargeable batteries so you don’t have to change them frequently.
- Ensure that you’re buying a product that comes with a protection feature against battery overcharging because the mechanism makes sure the battery has a long life.
- Since the battery should not get overcharged, thus see if your emergency light comes with low battery indication. In fact, there are a few models on the market that even provides you with in-built protection against deep discharge to indicate low voltage.
- Last but not least, see if your product is portable enough to carry from one place to another.
Best Rechargeable Emergency Light/Lantern Brands in India
- Philips Lighting