Best BP Machine in India 2020: Reviews & Buyers Guide
Planning to buy a best BP machine in India for taking the readings at home but are confused about which one to buy? Here is a list of some of the most popular ones available in India that are easy to use and give accurate readings.
- The omron hem 7120 is a compact fully automatic blood pressure monitor operating on the oscillometric principle for precise measurements and accurate results. It measures your blood pressure and pulse rate with easy one touch operation
- Cuff Size - Fits Arm Circumference (22-32Cm) The device uses its advanced IntelliSense technology for comfortable controlled inflation without the need of pressure pre-setting or re-inflation even a slight pressure change can be detected resulting most accurate measurement
- Along with blood pressure monitoring this product detects irregular heartbeat. It is loaded with body movement indicator and blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg)
- Omron hem-7120 comes with 3 years warranty and lifetime support provided by omron. This digital blood pressure monitor is guaranteed to meet your standards
- This product is mainly designed for general household use. Please read the Important safety Information in the instruction manual before using the unit. Hypertension Indicator
- Measurement Tips 1 Wrapping the cuff properly is necessary for an accurate reading 2 measure at the same time of the day (within 1 hour after getting up and before bed time is recommended 3 Sit in a chair straighten your back and be relaxed
- Wait 2-3 minutes before taking another blood pressure measurement. Waiting between readings allows the arteries to return to the condition prior to taking the blood pressure measurement.
- Hindi or English Talking: Dr Trust BP Smart is an easiest BP monitor to use. Fully automatic and has dual talking guidance (Hindi & English) or mute modes
- USB Port: Comes with USB port connectivity and supports multiple peripheral USB devices. Also, works with 4AA batteries and easy to carry along for mobile use
- Efficient + Medical Level Accuracy: It works efficiently for each individual user. Takes accurate measurement of your systolic + diastolic BP+ pulse irregularities + heart rate with zero worries quickly
- Automatic & Comfortable: Comes with an advanced fuzzy algorithm, a new pumping technology to prevent over pumping and making measurement a comfortable process
- Extra Wide Cuff & Easy to Use: A stylish extra-wide cuff (22-42 cm) fits easily around all sizes arms. It stores up to 120 measurements of 2 users and they are easy to recall whenever needed
- Large Zebra Lights Display: Shows bright white digits’ results within seconds on a large black screen. Unique zebra lights indicate if your results are out of normal range
- In the Box: There are no freebies included in the package. It contains blood pressure monitor, Batteries (Batteries not chargeable), conical cuff and user manual
- Product of USA: Patented technology and design from USA. Approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for highest standard of quality. Designed and engineered by Nureca Inc USA, in India. Comes with 5 years extended warranty
- Country of Origin: United States
- Blood Pressure level display
- Detects irregular heartbeat and Works on oscillometric method
- Package Contents : Main unit, M-size soft cuff, battery set, storage case, instruction manual
- Detects body movement hence gives more accurate reading
- Memory for 60 sets of reading with date and time, displays average of last three reading taken within last 10 minutes
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Dr. Morepen bp 02 is a fully automatic, digital blood pressure monitor
- Quality b p monitor from dr. Morepen
- Light weight product
- Minimum Pressure Measurement Range: 40 mmHg Maximum Pressure Measurement Range: 230 mmHg Minimum Pulse Measurement Range: 40 beats/min Maximum Pulse Measurement Range: 199 beats/min Pulse Measurement Accuracy: (+/-) 5% Pressure Measurement Accuracy: (+/-) 3 mmHg
- 4 AAA Batteries
- Manual Sphygmomanometer:. It consists of the aneroid gauge and an inflatable cuff to apply a mechanism for inflation through manually operated bulb and valve to measure systolic and diastolic BP.
- Large Dial With Air Release Valve: You can read your measurements easily. Its large dial allows quick and easy readings even in dim light conditions. The device has a single-tube PVC bladder for an efficient air release.
- Accurate Readings: Our device attains clinical accuracy of +_ 3mmHg with a certified 300-mmHg no- pin stop manometer. The manometer also houses a clip so that it can be attached to the cuff to prevent hassle. On the other hand, chrome-plated brass screw-type valve ensures precise deflation control rate without calibration errors.
- Stethoscope with Carry Bag: A premium quality single head stethoscope and a carry pouch are included within the kit. The stethoscope can be used to analyze heartbeats when you pump up manually
- Product of USA:Comes with 1 Year Standard Warranty. The warranty can be extended upto additional 6 Months from date of invoice for free by registering on manufacturer website within 15 days. Extended warranty program is conditional subject to terms and conditions of the manufacturer
- Smart inflation technology: avoids pain during inflation by using advanced inflation technology
- Comes with who blood pressure classification indication
- Averages the last 3 readings
- 4 users interface
- The Readings from the Blood Pressure Monitor are only to be used for General Information purposes - they are not a substitute for a medical examination from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- Irregular heartbeat detection. Low battery detection
- UNIVERSAL CUFF: Contoured wide arm cuff with circumference of 22-42cm to comfortably fit both regular & large sized arms thereby sustaining accuracy. Cuff wrapping indicator to guide correct usage
- USB PORT USAGE: Universally compatible DC Port allows easy operation using any standard adapter of 5-6V, mobile charger, power bank or laptop USB cable. Remove batteries before adapter usage
- RELIABLE READINGS: Devised to perfection with traditional Oscillometric Technology & pressure sensors to provide more accurate results. Most ideal & cost-effective monitoring of blood pressure at home
- MADE FOR INDIA: HealthSense is a registered Indian Brand aiming to bring quality innovative products. This product is idealised & conceptualised for Indians & manufactured by exclusive overseas partners
- SERVICE & WARRANTY: 1 year HealthSense India offsite service warranty on manufacturing defects ensures on time customer support. For any support, mail us at: email@example.com
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED: Deluxe looking blue & white body built around an extra-large clear LCD display screen
- TALKING FUNCTION: Features a pleasant voice reading out the start-up instructions, your BP readings and pulse rate aloud in English language, along with BP level compliance
- MICRO USB PORT : The USD port is universally compatible with any standard adapter of 5-6V – whether your mobile charger, power bank or laptop USB cable. Remove batteries before usage with adapter
- RELIABLE READINGS: Devised to perfection with traditional Oscillometric Technology and pressure sensors to provide a more reliable, accurate and cost-effective monitoring of blood pressure at home
- VERSATILE FEATURES: 2 User memory of 90 readings each, Large LCD display with black fonts, BP level indicator, Irregular heartbeat indicator, Body movement indicator, Error & low battery indicator
- The Omron HEM 7121J is a compact, fully automatic bp monitor, operating on the oscillometric principle for precise measurements and accurate results. It measures your bp with easy one touch operation
- The device uses its advanced “intellisense” technology for comfortable controlled inflation, even a slight pressure change can be detected, resulting most accurate measurement, Saves time & money. Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
- Along with bp monitoring this product detects irregular heartbeat. Its loaded with body movement indicator and cuff wrapping guide which helps you keep even better watch on your cardiovascular health
- Omron HEM 7121J comes with 3 years warranty and lifetime support provided by Omron. This digital blood pressure monitor is guaranteed to meet your standards
- This product is mainly designed for general household use. Please read the important safety information in the instruction manual before using the unit
- Tips- 1) wrap the cuff properly 2) measure at the same time of the day (within 1 hour after getting-up and before bed-time is recommended) 3) sit in a chair, straighten your back and be relaxed
- HINDI OR ENGLISH DUAL TALKING FEATURE: DR TRUST A-One Max Bluetooth Connect has DUAL TALKING Guidance HINDI & ENGLISH or MUTE mode.
- 3 COLOR HYPERTENSION BACKLIGHT INDICATORS: On Normal Reading The Screen Color Is Green. For Slightly Higher Readings The Backlight Changes To Yellow Indicating Pre-Hypertension. Extremely High Readings In Hypertension Are Indicated By Red Backlight. This Unique Feature Helps Easy Detection Of Blood Pressure Level & Corresponding Response To It
- FUZZY ALGORITHM SUPERB ACCURACY: Advanced fuzzy algorithm to prevent over pumping and give superb accuracy Patented. Detects Atrial Fibrillation.
- FREE FRIENDLY DR TRUST BP CONNECT APP: Dr Trust Bp Connect App - Download Dr Trust Bp Connect for FREE in Apple Store/Google Play. Dr Trust Bp Connect works with Bluetooth 4.0, supports Android 4.3 & IOS 6.13 or above system. “Dr Trust Bp Connect App” connects with Bp Monitor - stores Test Reading data to app – You can add as many users as you can.
- PRODUCT OF USA: Approved by United States Food and Drug Administration With 5 Year Extended Warranty In India: Highest Standard Of Quality, Designed And Engineered By Nureca Inc USA. Patented Technology and Design from USA.
- 4 layers of insulation on either side for complete comfort and safety
- White enamel 300 mmHg no-pin stop manometer
- Chrome-plate brass air release valve
- Ultra soft washable cotton cover
- Latex free cuff
How to buy the best BP machine in India?
Learn what to look for in a blood pressure monitor before buying one. Check the types of monitors available in the market for home use and see whether they are the best bet for you.
One in every five adults in India is suffering from high blood pressure or hypertension according to the research conducted by the Cardiological Society of India in 2018. If you are one of them or you are at the verge of it, then monitoring your blood pressure regularly at home would prove to be quite helpful.
Why you should monitor your Blood Pressure at home?
A Blood Pressure Monitor is a very useful tool for the clinical management of patients suffering from hypertension. According to the information and figure provided by your blood pressure monitor, you can assess your environment and lifestyle and can also reconstruct your fitness regime. Minor fluctuation in daily monitoring of BP is fine as long as the figures are near the average 120/80 mmHg. So, in a way monitoring Blood Pressure at home can be motivational and also give you real-time feedback.
Automatic vs. Manual Blood Pressure monitors
Automatic BP monitors inflate the cuff automatically with a single push of a button whereas the manual models require you to pump a bulb in order to inflate the cuff yourself. The automatic BP monitor tends to perform better than the manual ones.
Types of Blood Pressure Monitors:
There are mainly three types of blood pressure monitors depending on the way they measure BP
Upper Arm Cuff Blood Pressure monitor
This is the most popular BP monitor available in the market. If you are using a digital model, then the cuff will get automatically inflated and the reading will get displayed. These days most of the digital monitors come with ‘risk category indicators’, so you have an additional benefit. Also, the upper arm cuff BP monitors (no matter if they are manual or digital) tend to be more accurate.
Wrist mount Blood Pressure monitor
These monitors are fully automatic as well as easy to use but they are less accurate than the upper arm cuff BP monitors. Also, they are portable and very simple to use. The only challenge is to position your arm correctly while wearing a wrist BP monitor in order to get the accurate reading.
Finger Blood Pressure monitor
This BP monitor is small and portable and like the wrist mount models, it does not require a cuff. The readings are less accurate on this but still, it can be used to gauge the BP.
Things to consider before buying a Best BP Machine in India:
Find the right cuff size
Make sure that the BP monitor you are buying would fit the circumference of your upper arm or wrist properly. The wrong cuff size can result in an inaccurate reading.
Consider cost and warranty
Don’t spend a fortune on buying a BP monitor in order to get great value. You can get a good and accurate one for as low as Rs. 1,200. Also, find out whether your medical insurance covers devices like BP monitors. Check for the warranty to protect your investment in this.
Check if it is easy to use-The device should be user-friendly and simple to use. For example, the display on the monitor should be easy to read and the control buttons should be large and intuitive.
BP monitors that store past readings
Many digital blood pressure monitors these days are equipped with the function to store the readings, even of multiple users. This feature can be really helpful if there is more than one person in your house suffering from hypertension. You can also share these readings with your doctor or a health professional to learn what’s right for you in terms of your food and lifestyle.
Irregular heartbeat detector
Go for the one that detects irregularity in the heartbeat too along with monitoring your BP. This way you can keep an eye on the potential troubles and health risks.
Monitors that link to iOS or Android
Some blood pressure monitors can link to your iOS or Android device wirelessly using Bluetooth. This is a great option to store the monitored data electronically all in one place so you can refer to it whenever you want.
Check if the blood pressure monitor is clinically approved for accuracy otherwise it would not always display the accurate result.
If you are someone who is always on the go or who travels a lot, then you might want to consider a portable option. In such a case, it is wise to go for a wrist-mounted one unless you are ready to deal with the hassles of carrying a heavier model.
Steps to Use a Digital Best BP Machine in India
Take an accurate in-home blood pressure reading by following the steps below:
- Get ready. Make sure you’re comfortable and relaxed. Your bladder should be empty, as a full one can impact the reading. Avoid smoking, exercise, and caffeine prior to taking your blood pressure.
- Get positioned. Comfortably seated is the best position for you to take a blood pressure reading. Remove any clothing that is tight or bulky around the upper arm, or roll up your sleeve. Place both feet on the floor (no crossed legs!) and rest your forearm comfortably on a table at heart level. Place your arm with the palm of your hand facing up.
- Find your pulse. Locate the brachial artery by finding your pulse in the center of your elbow. Press your index and middle fingers lightly against the inside of your elbow. If you can’t find it by feeling, use the arm cuff to locate your pulse.
- Use the right sized cuff. For an accurate reading, you need a blood pressure cuff that fits correctly. The length of the cuff should equal at least 80% of the circumference of your upper arm.
- Apply the blood pressure cuff. Wrap the cuff around your upper arm (it might help to have someone assist you). The lower edge of the cuff should be about one inch above the pit of your elbow. The cuff should feel snug, but not tight.
- Power up the monitor. Hold the bulb in the hand opposite the arm in the cuff, and press the power button on your monitor. You should see all the display symbols flash on the screen, followed by a zero. The zero means that the monitor is ready for action.
- Inflate the cuff. Squeeze the bulb or press the start button if your digital monitor has automatic cuff inflation. Keep inflating until the gauge reads about 30 points above your expected systolic blood pressure.
- Get your readings. Watch the monitor for the pressure readings. They will be displayed on either the left or right side of the screen. You’ll hear a long beep, which means the blood pressure measurement is complete. Take note of the pressures on the display. Systolic pressure should be on the left and the diastolic pressure should be on the right. The monitor may also display your pulse rate.
- Finally, let the cuff completely deflate.
FAQs-Best BP Machine in India
Blood pressure monitors can make things easy for you to monitor your blood pressure and keep a check on your lifestyle. But here are some frequently asked questions about blood pressure monitors and their level of accuracy in the country.
1. What do numbers mean on a blood pressure monitor?
All of us would love to have a healthy blood pressure level, in order to know this, you need to know about how to read a blood pressure monitor. Your blood pressure is measured in two numbers i.e. the top number which represents systolic and the bottom number which is called diastolic. In simple terms, the bottom number represents your blood pressure and this is called diastolic pressure. Both the numbers are equally important to determine the state of your heart’s health. Also, if the numbers are on the higher range, this would mean that your heart is hard to pump blood to the rest of the other parts of your body.
2. When should you be worried about blood pressure?
You will have to be worried about blood pressure problems when it falls below the hypersensitive rage i.e. 140/90 or above. However, many doctors recommend lifestyle changes in order to manage and maintain lower blood pressure levels. If you have blood pressure levels that are 120/80 or above, then you will have to monitor your blood pressure levels on a daily basis.
3. Can high blood pressure be cured?
High blood pressure or hypertension is something that can be treated but cannot be cured. This usually happens due to ageing and genetical reasons and once you have been diagnosed with it, these diseases can only be treated and not cured, meaning, that this would be a long-term disease that you will have to battle on a daily basis.
4. What is the best drink to lower high blood pressure?
High blood pressure needs to be monitored for a long time and this means that you need to make suitable lifestyle changes almost all the time. But here are some health natural homemade juices that you can drink to lower your BP.
- Pineapple juice
- Celery juice
- Green tea
- Hibiscus tea
5. What to do to immediately lower your blood pressure?
If you are suffering from hypertension or high blood pressure and that you would want to lower your blood pressure quickly, here’s what you need to do.
- Do not consume salt over your meal
- Say no to alcohol
- Bid goodbye to coffee
- Do not stress out, instead learn to manage it
- Consume dark chocolate
6. What is the best breakfast foods to eat if you have High BP?
If you are suffering from high blood pressure, then you need to make potential lifestyle changes that will keep it under control. Here are some good foods that you can have for breakfast that will lower your blood pressure.
- Oats meal
- Banana with almond and porridge etc.
Handling blood pressure can be a very difficult affair because this involves some lifestyle changes that can be very difficult for you to undertake in the beginning. Moreover, keeping a check on your blood pressure levels is very important. In such a scenario, your doctor may recommend that you pick up a blood pressure monitor and tabulate some of the data from it.
However, you will have to keep a track of your daily readings and show them in your next doctor’s consultation. Hence, you will need a blood pressure monitor in order to accomplish this task.
Best BP Machine in India Demo
Top Brands-Best BP Machine in India
Last update on 2021-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API